Saturday, November 29, 2008

You have to do this...

Okay, so you know those lame commercials that Brooke Shields has been doing, well the the VW website has a place where you can input a picture of the "mom" and "dad" and "make a baby." This is so funny. I'm so so glad that our REAL baby is much much cuter than this scary dude!!! Everyone has to do this. Go to www.vw.com and go to "RoutanBabymaker3000"!

These are the pics I used and this is what transpired...

Check it out:
















Scary Harry
Born on November 29, 2008 at 10:01 p.m. 6 pounds 15 ounces, 21.2 inches
Proud Parents: Greg and Kristin

1 comment:

Candice said...

Kristin! I ran across your blog today and I am so excited! I was just telling my husband the other day about how sweet you were to come pick me up at my dorm and drive me to institute or a ysa activity. Its been so long! And Josh is adorable!!! If you get a chance, take a look at my blog. Its so good getting back in touch!!!! Hope everything is going well for you!

Candice (jaggers) brannon