Thursday, July 16, 2009

Product Review...I just can't help myself


Reynolds Kitchen Slow-Cooker Liners

Dare I say how awesome this little invention is! So I'm still not able to be on my feet 100% yet. Just a few minutes at a time. Not long enough to cook a regular meal. So, thankfully Charmaine had a Wal-Mart trip to run this week and graciously volunteered to get our groceries as well. So I had her grab some of these that I have been meaning to try out for a while. Well let me tell you, they are so wonderful. I'm sad that it's taken me so long to try them out. Especially b/c every chance Greg gets at any sort of gathering he wants to make cheese dip in the crock pot. I don't mind until it comes to cleaning the crock pot. It's horrible and takes FOREVER!

So last night I lined the crock pot and tossed in chili ingredients. And of course the edges burned a little b/c of how long I left it, but all I had to do was pull out the bag and toss it. Then wash the lid. Oh my goodness. I just can't get over how much these liners are going to do for me and my unpleasant feelings for dishes!!! Yay!!!!!!! Anyone using a crock pot HAS to have these!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a great idea!! I need to try these. And I need to try that cheese dip :)