Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Events: The Tree

I know it's almost the middle of January and I still haven't put any Christmas stuff up. So I'm going to try and get it all done so I can print my blog for the year!

This was Josh's third Christmas, but it was the best yet. He's old enough now to really know what's going on!

This year Josh was actually awake and aware of what we were doing. It was so much fun to pick out a tree with him.

When Greg was putting the tree on the car, Josh decided to "clean up" the lot and move all the stray branches into one pile. Then he was really confused why there was a tree on momma's car!!!????!!!!

Then, he even helped with the lights...

and putting the ornaments on!

He LOVED the tree. He did so well this year at not touching it. He would walk up to it and tell me, "Don't touch, just look!" He called it "My tree" and frequently declared his love for it!

No comments: