Sunday, April 18, 2010

Atlanta Trip: Braves Game



Well, this was...an adventure, I guess you could say. I don't know what I was expecting, but I have should have expected just what I got. When we first got to the game we ended up in a crowded area. Josh is still two so we aren't required to buy him a seat, therefore he wasn't guaranteed one. There were four of us, plus Josh. He was going from lap to lap and quickly went through our snacks. We finally moved seats and found a wide area nice and open. He lasted a little while, did the Brave's chant with chopping motion and all, but the game was never ending. Bless the usher who realized my struggles and suggested I take him to the kids area. It's way up on top, but so worth the climb. Josh loved going up and down the ramps, but then we made it to the kids area. They have a dirt base line for the kids to run from "home plate" to first and even have a cushioned wall for them to run into if they are going too fast. Of course Josh LOVED it! It was so much fun. The lady would yell "ready, set, go" for him to take off running. He laughed the whole time b/c he was having so much fun. Now he requires that I say "ready, set, go" every time he wants to race anywhere.

Oh yeah, and we got him the cutest little Braves jersey at Kids Market for only $2!!!!!

No comments: