Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

So the good news about General Conference is that Josh loved the singing. Weren't the Primary kids great???? (I am biased since that is my calling, but I just love to hear them sing!)

Anyway, Josh has been doing a little better about not messing with the tv or any other buttons on the electronics. But not during GC. He kept turining the volume knob all the way up and all the way down, etc. When I would try to go get him from that area, he would laugh and run away...as cute as he is, I was getting frustrated trying to watch and that is the last thing I needed to be when trying to watch conference. Sooooooo, I put good use to the play yard some family members of ours bought us. It worked great!!! It looks pretty funny with our tv "caged" in, but it did the trick. Poor Josh just had to stand there staring in at all the buttons he couldn't get to.


4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Cute kid, Kristen! How do you like staying at home with him? I'm so glad you found my blog! I didn't know you had one!

Cheyenne said...

Um...I meant "KristIn" of course...

Caroline said...

Hey! i just found your blog! Josh is SO cute! Ashley always talks about how cute he is but I am so glad to see for myself!

Cameron and Cindy said...

That is so funny! :) Good thinking! He is getting so big!