Friday, October 10, 2008

The Little Things in Life

Wow. I never knew I could get so excited about such a little thing. Grocery shopping is usually okay with Josh, at least until the buggy gets full, then he starts throwing stuff out. It's cute, but gets a little annoying.

Well, we went to Publix yesterday. They had their kids buggies right out front. I had never seen them before, but I'm glad I found them now. Josh really doesn't like regular buggies because he faces backwards, but this thing is so awesome!!!

He was "driving" his little car all around and making car noises. It was so great. I only went for milk but ended up staying for a while just to let him have some fun. He did not want to get out when it was time to go.


1 comment:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Those things are life savers! Love 'em! :)