Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best diapers of ALL TIME!

So this is gross...I know. But Josh drinks a TON of water so now that he's sleeping all night, his diapers just don't have the capacity to last those 9-11 hours. So every morning I would have a wet baby and wet sheets because there was just no absorbency left in the diaper and it all escaped to his clothes and beyond. GROSS!!!! So last week when I was buying regular diapers I noticed Huggies has this line of Overnite diapers. They are expensive compared to our Luvs, but I was willing to try it to save my lazy self the need to wash sheets EVERYDAY!!! So I did, and let me tell you, I haven't been this excited about something since Breaking Dawn hit the shelves!!!!!!!!! They are AWESOME!!!! No, and I mean NO, leaks!!! I have had a dry baby all week long. The cost isn't that much since I only use one per day so it is so worth it. I will be buying these from now on and reccommend that if your baby leaks out of his/her diaper, get these! (I mean really, the things we go through being a mom. I'm excited about a diaper of all things...ha!)

2 comments:

tracyp said...

You really have to love what we as mom's get excited about. Yea for not having to do laundry everyday!

The Grays: said...

Awesome...I will definitely keep these overnight diapers in mind when we enter this stage.