Saturday, September 18, 2010

Night with REBA!!!!

I've always wanted to see Reba in concert. Her music is some of the first country music I listened to with my parents. It was a lot of fun, but somewhat bitter sweet thinking about how much my mom would have enjoyed being there with me :(

Thanks again to Jim for scoring such great seats and backstage passes. I don't know what I will do if I ever have to buy a ticket again. Scary :)

Renda went with me again. It was great to get to do that with her! I have more pics, but my computer seems to not be cooperating with downloading them. Maybe later...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome that you got to meet her! Since I like country music now, if Renda ever can't go...well, you know the rest.

Caroline said...

OH MY WORD! You met Reba? Awesome! I went to her concert years ago and it was SO good! She is very talented!