Monday, September 27, 2010

WE'RE MOVING!!!!!!

The concept is beyond crazy. I have moved quite a few times with my family, then for college, then for marriage, but this just feels way different. I'm both anxious and excited. It's the first time we have moved with Josh. Which means we have a bagillion more things to pack! Uggghhh...what's with all the TOYS????

Where....ATLANTA!!!

When....end of October-beginning of November.

Why....Greg got a job at Georgia Pacific. We buy a ton of their products, so I guess it's time they start paying us back :)

We are excited for a fresh start with our little family. Maybe now people might read my blog to see what we are up to!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

congrats ! IT was so good to see y'all on saturday! Good luck!

The Grays: said...

Congratulations on the job! You are going to LOVE being in Atlanta!

mcamp said...

that's great!! Where are you going to live?