Saturday, September 13, 2008

I swore I never would....

I swore I never would create a blog. Well, here goes it. I realized that I rather enjoy seeing pictures of my friends and their babies that live far, far away from me. So, I'm doing the same for all those out there that don't get to see my baby boy growing up. He just celebrated his first birthday, so I guess I'm a little behind...

And for all those that say we need to get busy having another baby (not that it would be anyone even reading this), that is why it's JUST THE THREE OF US. For now, I love just spending time with Josh. We need time alone. A LOT of time!

To get you started, here are a few pictures from his birthday...



The Ball Pit was my childhood favorite so of course I had to make one for him! Even the adults loved it (but I won't name names).



Opening presents. The paper was the best part! It was a football theme. You can sort of see his cute little football jersey in this picture. (And of course football was on in the background.)



No cake made it to his mouth. He just kept smearing frosting everywhere.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

YEA! now I'll have some idea what's going on in your world... I want a ball pit...

mcamp said...

Yea, I'm so glad you start you started a blog! It's so much easier to see what's going with people.

He's too adorable. Happy B-lated.