Sunday, September 14, 2008

Which brings us to...

...yesterday. Hopefully this will be it for back tracking. Don't get me wrong. I would love to spend hours going through old pictures. But it makes me so sad. He has changed so much in so little time.



As soon as he was able to grab and pull his foot in his mouth, he started chewing on his toes. He did it for a long time then stopped. Well, he has picked it up again. Weird b/c it has to hurt now that he has a lot of teeth, but oh well. I tried to catch him in the act. This was yesterday when we were out and about at some yard sales.

Side note: He LOVES to be able to look around and see things now that he is in his front-facing car seat.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We don't know where we'll go on our big trip this year yet. But mark my words, it will be awesome :)