Sunday, September 21, 2008

Up to no good...

I know he knows better. His faces tell me so. Like when he starts to run really fast toward the tv he starts to laugh and gets this cute little look on his face. He KNOWS he is not supposed to do certain things, but it never stops him.

The other day we had some family here and so he was running around free. For some reason he kept trying to run up the stairs instead of staying downstairs with us. So I started sitting there. But then when I would get up to chase him, he would circle around and dart for the stairs again. So then I started to just stay put. Well he is sooooo smart. I couldn't help but laugh even though it just encourages him more! So he would run over to me then run off thinking I would run after him. Then he would peek back around the corner to see if I was still there. When he saw me still sitting there he laughed so hard that it made me laugh so hard.

Being a mom is the BEST!!!!!

So this is the face that he usually makes when he is up to no good!



No comments: