Saturday, August 7, 2010

My New Favorite Store: Kohl's

http://www.fsbgc.org/images/kohls_burgundy_hi.jpg

Well, they may be my new favorite store, but I'm sure I'm the last customer they want to see coming.

I'll just give a rundown of my major accomplishment that ended today.

I have purchased the following items from Kohl's over the last week or two:

For Josh:
-Church shoes
-2 Toy Story t-shirts
-2 Toy Story pajama sets
-1 pair of khaki shorts

-1 pair of flip flops for myself

-5 baby girl outfits (I hope no one reads this that is getting those gifts! ha!!!)

(I think this just about covers it. I might have to add more to the list.)

If I would have paid the original price, plus tax it would have come to about $300.

If I would have paid the sales and clearance prices they rang up at, plus tax, I would have paid about $93.

BUT with the many coupons they have handed out lately, I paid about $18 for ALL of those items!!!!

Seriously, I'm having a good day!

(But I'm not so horrible that I didn't buy Josh the so-soft Pooh Bear he was coveting at the front of the store. That was an additional $5, all for charity. No coupons used! Yay for my contribution!)

Like they say, I expected great things, but not this great! I can't wait to do it again!!!

**Now if I could only get $300 worth of groceries every month for only $20...I would be a super hero!!!

2 comments:

tracyp said...

love it! Nicely done!

Ashley said...

Ugh. SO JEALOUS! I wish I could have gone over there, but with working until 6 Friday and until 5 Saturday, I just didn't get a chance. :(