Friday, August 6, 2010

Rude People

rude.gif image by ladyspryt5

I'm so tired of rude people. I have reached my limit and am starting to become one of them, which makes me sad.

A few weeks ago at the library, usually a very friendly place, I couldn't get the lady at the children's counter to help me at all. I was trying desperately to find a book and video to help Josh potty train. But no help was offered and she was rude every time I asked a question.

Then a few days later we went to the post office to mail a package. I love using the self-service kiosk. It's so wonderful. Mainly because you don't have to wait in a long line only to receive rude service. Well I was having to drag Josh away from another kid he decided was going to be his new friend and finally got my package down on the machine. I turned around to start inputting my info and this lady came up around me and started typing in what she wanted....What the ******* ????? I was rude to her, and for that I am sorry. I'm not usually the type to be rude back, so this makes me upset with myself which makes me even more angry at the rude person.

Today, I have taken most of my frustration out on Josh. Which is the worst thing I could do. Again, we were at the post office and a lady cut in front of us, then the woman at the counter was even more rude (and just for that I will point out that she was covered in facial hair)...see what I mean, I'm becoming so MEAN!!!! So everything Josh did that was slightly annoying today, I have gotten onto him about. :......(

These are only a few recent incidents. This summer has been jammed packed with rude people. The sad part is, I don't think any of those times occurred while we were in New York. Go figure....so much for Southern Hospitality.

1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.