Sunday, June 20, 2010

New York City: Day 2

The Manhattan Temple was only a 10-minute walk from our hotel.
Tuesday Greg started his conference
so I was by myself for the day.
I got to go to the Temple then walked around for a while.


The globe is neat. It's in Columbus Circle.

For lunch I tried a hot dog from a vendor. It was not good.
But then I got some ice cream from the little trucks that are everywhere (I forget the name) and it was really good.

Good Ol' Columbus himself...

Greg and I got to meet up for The Late Show. It was okay. Not really what I was expecting. Jimmy Fallon was better mainly b/c we had better seats and there were fewer people. It was also "cleaner." The show we saw was with Katie Couric and
she talked about the oil spill so it was all about home. Ha.

We ate a pizza place. It was okay, but I'm sure there is better out there.

Greg was very happy b/c they have Jamba Juice there and he got it almost daily.

We were able to get last minute tickets pretty cheap to see this Broadway show.
It was great. Act II was much better b/c the people sitting next to us left. They really know how to pack the people in! I will never complain about any movie theater.
They are never anywhere near this bad.
The show was good. We really like the actors in it.
We couldn't see very well, but it was a great experience.

No comments: