Sunday, June 20, 2010

New York City: Day 3

This was neat. Someone had little jockeys lined up on their balcony.


I got to go to the Museum of Modern Art.
I took a ton of pics but I won't post ALL of them!
This is a row boat. Ha!

There was a whole exhibit predicting what Manhattan
would look like if it got covered in water. Here is one of the pieces.

This vacation was such a great break. I feel like I am always at home doing something for the house. It wasn't really what the exhibit was about, but this totally screamed "house wife" to me!

This was neat. All the picture frames were hung up by string.
I'm thinking of replicating this at home.

Of course the library was under construction so I couldn't get a good pic of the outside, but the lions were still worth a good pic.

Before I went in I got to try a chicken pita from a vendor. It was the best thing ever!!! Nothing here tastes so good and they are everywhere there!!!!

Here's a pic of the inside of the library.

Then I got to head over to the Empire State Building.


It looked like a little town on top of the building.


Views from the top.

The world. It was much better at night.

Neat ad.

The M&M store was neat. A whole store devoted to the awesome little guys.

Then we went to a great Italian restaurant for dinner, walked around for a while and then Greg showed me how to use the subway. I was so scared, but oh my goodness, it was so easy. Josh would have loved it. It made me sad to go without him :( I wish we had that here.

No comments: